IE Code Registration
What is IE (Import Export) Code Registration?
The IEC or Import Export Code is a 10 -digit code required by an entity or person to export / import goods / services. The authority to issue this code is given to the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade), Ministry of Trade and Industry, Government of India. This code is valid for life and does not need to be updated repeatedly. Code generation takes 5 working days, once the documents are submitted and the necessary corrections are made.
CEI codes can be called by many names, such as import-export code, import-export code, import-export license, export-import number, IE code, IE license, etc. Applicants can issue this code with their name or Company name. Once issued, it applies to all branches / divisions / units / factories of your company.
how we help
Align Costs with Strategy & Focus on Growth
Documents required for Import Export Code registration
The Documents Required Are Relatively Less For Iec Registration. Only A Few Documents Are Required Which Are Listed Below For A Better Scope.
- PAN card of the individual or company
- Copy of the entity’s government ID (Driving license/Aadhar/Voter ID)
- Incorporation certificate/Partnership deed
- Personal or company’s current bank account statement
- Address proof (Electricity bill/rent agreement/sale deed of the office location
- Copy of cancelled cheque leaf of the current account